Hotel Victoria - Banjarmasin
Sth Kalimantan (Borneo)
* Hotel Victoria reviews (2 reviews)
Hotel Victoria is a modern hotel in central Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Borneo. The hotel backs onto the Martapura River with great views of the activity on the river.
Studio room 400,000Rp per night
Superior Room 450,000Rp per night
Deluxe Room 500,000Rp per night
Junior Executive 550,000Rp per night
Executive 700,000Rp per night
Suite 1,400,000Rp per night
Prices include a buffet breakfast though exclude the 21% service charge and government tax.
Just down the road you can get free WiFi Internet access at StarBread Bakery and Cafe.
Jl. Lambung Mangkurat No 48
Kalimantan Selatan Indonesia
Ph: (0511) 3360 111 or 360 255
Fax: (0511) 3360 266
Last updated 30th July 2011
Hotel Victoria from the Martapura River
Out the front of hotel Victoria.
Review submitted 4th February 2012 - from Niko & Gerda from Netherlands
Nice hotel, comfortable and clean room and bathroom. Helpful staff and excellent breakfast. Pick-up service from the airport also o.k. Diner in the restaurant was fine to but we where almost every evening the only customers so, not very lively. Free internet on hotel computers in the lobby. We enjoyed our stay from 02-01-2010 to 07-01-2010. As we where told, there where only four (including us) European tourists in town. (We didn't meet them)
Review submitted 20th August 2011 - from Wendy
Hotel Victoria is a very nice hotel with WiFi in the room. When it's Ramadan time, the rates are getting down, so you'll get a nice deal (almost the half of the price). It\'s clean, nice bed, nice shower (hot!) and very helpful staff. Breakfast included (Indonesian and English).
Have you stayed at Hotel Victoria?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Walkabout Indonesia
Other Travel Websites by same author:
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
* Singapore Travel Guide * Chinatown Singapore * Newton Circus * Orchard Rd Singapore * Clarke Quay * Boat Quay * Little India Singapore
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Moderate Hotels
* Sydney Budget Hotels * Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide