Hotel Perdana - Banjarmasin
Sth Kalimantan (Borneo)
* Hotel reviews (1 review)
Hotel Perdana is a budget hotel in central Banjarmasin. The building is quite old though the rooms are clean and the owner and staff very friendly.
Standard single 70,000Rp per night
Standard double 80,000Rp per night
Medium A/C 120,000Rp per night
Family rooms 150,000Rp per night
up to 325,000Rp
Prices include breakfast and an afternoon snack.
Just around the corner you can get free WiFi Internet access at StarBread Bakery and Cafe.
Jl. Brig. Jend. Katamso No. 8
Kalimantan Selatan Indonesia
PO Box 221
Ph: (0511) 335 3276
Fax: (0511) 436 7988
Last updated 23rd November 2008
Photo of Standard double room
3rd February 2009 Scott - Sydney Australia
This has got to be the best budget hotel in Banjarmasin. The rooms are a bit old and basic though clean, comfortable and have TV's with international channels. It's in a fairly good location, not far from the Martupura river and they have the night markets right out the front with a good selection of food. Breakfast is brought to your room every morning, generally 2 boiled eggs, bread and tea. And every afternoon they bring a snack (usually cake) and tea to your room. If you are out they leave this on the table outside your room for you to have later.
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Walkabout Indonesia
Other Travel Websites by same author:
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Moderate Hotels
* Sydney Budget Hotels * Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide